Consent to use information
What information do we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from you:
- Non-Personal Information – We retain some non-personally identifiable information ("Non-Personal Information"), such as your approximate geo-location, your web request, browser type, browser language, web pages you visit before or after visiting our Website, URLs, platform type, click numbers, landing pages, viewed pages and the order of those pages and time spent on pages. This information is collected and retained for security reasons and so that we can audit and statistically track usage, audit our affiliates, and calculate payments to third parties.
- Personal Information - "Personal Information" is information that may be of a private or sensitive nature, including your name, gender, phone number, e-mail address or mailing address, and IP address. We collect the following Personal Information from you when you create an account ("Account") on the Website which is required to access certain parts of the Service: your full name, email address, password, and phone number.
What is the purpose of collecting this information?
In order to access our services, users may be asked to fill in a form, providing some personal information to the Company. Answers to questions on Personal Information are not mandatory unless the fields are marked with an asterisk. Provision of the information requested in the optional fields of the registration form is not mandatory in order to receive the services and information that we provide through the Site (unless otherwise indicated in the registration form). However, failure to complete mandatory fields or providing incorrect Personal Information may prevent us from fully providing the requested information or services.
We collect the information outlined above in order to provide you with a better service. Non-Personal Information is collected for research and statistical purposes, to enable us to develop, customize and improve the Service, based on your preferences, usage and interactions with the Service, to process your requests for information, and to provide you with the most relevant services and offers.
In addition to the above, your Personal Information allows us to provide you with technical assistance and support.
Who else receives this information?
We may share or transfer information, including Personal Information, internally within our group of companies.
We also share Personal and Non-Personal Information with third parties, when this is required in order to provide, maintain or improve our services and operation. This is the case with third party advertisements and affiliates; we share your information with third parties for the purpose of providing you with advertisements and offers we or third parties think you may be interested in.
We share your Personal and Non-Personal Information with:
- Third parties which provide services to the Company in order to allow or enable us to provide you with our Service, including email services providers and data verifiers;
- Third parties who provide the Company services in relation to the operation of the Website;
- Any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of the Company’s business processes; and
- Any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
Any processing performed by any of our third party service providers ("Recipients") will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the Recipients to respect the Personal Information and handle it in accordance with the relevant laws. The Recipients are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information and to use your Personal Information only in the course of providing the aforementioned services and only for the purposes that Tools Trades dictates.
We may also share your Personal Information and other information in special cases if we have a good reason to believe that it is necessary to:
- Comply with law, regulation, subpoena or court order;
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, violation of our policies or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its partners, its affiliates, users or the public.
Use of information
Right of access, rectification, cancellation and objection
You have the right to access, correct, update or object to the use of your Personal Information by making a written request to Tools Trades by using our Contact Us page. Your requests will be dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
Security and confidentiality
The Company treats your Personal Information in strict confidentiality, and the server in which this data is to be stored includes the necessary industry-standard security measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your information, which might be accessed, disclosed, modified, or destroyed, and it should be emphasized that you share this information at your own risk.
Links to other websites
We may transfer or assign your information, without any notice, and without a need to receive your consent, to any third party as a result of change of control, consolidation, merger, acquisition or reorganization. You acknowledge that in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership, we may have no control over the use and transfer of your Personal Information.
New list of customer data that may be collected.